Re: Word Processors

John R Sheets writes:

 > >'Creativity' that means waste of
 > > money crippling of assumed benefits of computers in a corporate
 > > environment (hard to index and search such documents for example).
 >
 > I'm not sure what you mean here.

 Think in terms of Outline Mode in Emacs/XEmacs.  When we converted
text to hypertext, you could look at levels of headers in an index,
could have the TOC show headers and have them as jumpable links.

      If levels aren't defined, you don't have anything to go on.
Arial 18 isn't equivalent to Times New Roman 18 unless you define both
of them as Header 1, say.

--
Rebecca Ore