Re: CVS

> I'm having the same problem.  From what I'm hearing on other lists, the
> server is just being hammered by us (gnomers), so the site admin is
> shutting it off trying to get some relief for other people on the server.
>
> I think it is probably time for more ftp sites carrying the daily snapshot
> bit: ftp.jimpick.com is just too slow.  Either that or more faster cvs
> mirrors.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't think the cable-modem people would appreciate my
> putting up the snapshots considering I'm not even supposed to put up any
> kind of server.  Anyone out there have a high bandwidth ftp site for the
> cause?

  If Jim can forward me his scripts, I may try to add them on rufus.w3.org .
I guess I still have enough disk space, CPU and bandwidth. THe most scarce
resource is my time to set it up !

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,