Re: CVS

I'm having the same problem.  From what I'm hearing on other lists, the
server is just being hammered by us (gnomers), so the site admin is
shutting it off trying to get some relief for other people on the server.

I think it is probably time for more ftp sites carrying the daily snapshot
bit: ftp.jimpick.com is just too slow.  Either that or more faster cvs
mirrors.

Unfortunately, I don't think the cable-modem people would appreciate my
putting up the snapshots considering I'm not even supposed to put up any
kind of server.  Anyone out there have a high bandwidth ftp site for the
cause?

Patrick