Re: gnome win32

Ted Lemon wrote:

> > There are very interesting things to do to Linux,  please don't lost your
> > time to port gnome to win32.
> > Please lost your time develop to Linux gnome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I'm probably going to do at least a Gtk Win32 port if somebody else
> doesn't get to it first

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Garage/8516/gimp/gimpw32.html

It was just mentioned on Slashdot today.  (c:  Includes an
in-progress port of gtk+ 1.0.0 to Win32, and the beginnings of a
GIMP port.  It uses Cygnus' GNU-WIN32 library.  While it may be a
decent idea to port GTK+ and GIMP to windows (I sure wouldn't), I
agree with Federico in that there's no real need for a windows
port of GNOME.

John