Re: gnome win32

> doesn't work that way - track history shows it - OS/2 for example..
> they wont have a reasont o change cause they have perfectly good enough
> things on their in32 box - why would they bother changign os's unless
> there was a damn good reason (ie some killer app).

I think the Blue Screen of Death is a *damned* good reason to change.
OS/2 never had any apps - that was its real problem.   Free people of
the need to run a Microsoft operating system in order to run Microsoft
software, and you'll have gone a _long_ way toward making the Free OS
crowd look better than the Win32 crowd.

			       _MelloN_