Re: Use Gnome!

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:59:20 -0700, Adam Jacob <adam@cybertrails.com> wrote:

>Well, I was thinking it would be kinda nifty if we had a site devoted
>to using Gnome with any WM... E, Wmaker, FVWM, IceWM, BlackBox,
>etc. etc. ad nauseum.
>
>I was thiking of calling it Use Gnome! .. finding interested people
>who use gnome under each environment, and providing tips and help
>getting gnome to be usefull under that environment.
>At any rate.. before I took it any further than the idea stage,
>I wanted to know if anybody even thought this would be usefull as
>a resource.

Sounds cool! You might want to coordinate with Clarence Smith
(<csmith@staticbomb.com> I think). He maintains the fvwm2gnome package.

-- Elliot
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart
people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart
terminals.  -- obs@burnout.demon.co.uk