Re: help compiling ORBit

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:34:23 -0400 (EDT), Todd Graham Lewis
<tlewis@mindspring.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, bert hubert wrote:
>
>> If the -r is necessary, I think this should be mentioned in the FAQ once
>> it becomes available again.
>
>1) Is it now unnecessary?  If so, then I will change the FAQ.

If you're referring to '-r FOR_PANEL', those who want a working ORBit will
always use it.

BTW I moved FOR_PANEL forward last night - I'm still waiting to hear tons of
trouble reports ;-)
-- Elliot
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart
people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart
terminals.  -- obs@burnout.demon.co.uk