DocBook (isn't it sgml-tools1.1 ?)

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this question has been asked hundred times before...

I took a look at the davenport page and at the sgmltools page
(http://www.sgmltools.org/)
and as far as I understood the informations there, DocBook is only a dtd
whereas the tools used to process the documents are form the sgmltools
project (jade?).

So, would someone with enough knowledge explain me why Gnome'rs always refer
to DocBook instead of sgmltool 1.1.

If the answer is that it is only a matter of vocabulary, can the official
sgml-tools1.1 dist be used for formatting our doc.

Regards,

	Bertrand.

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36