Re: W3C as opensource "provider"

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>    Let me tell you that this kind of attitude definitely sucks !

I agree.  The W3C is a highly-reputed standards body which carries a lot
of weight in The Real World.  This blanket rule coincides poorly with the
goal of impressing corporations with the use of free software.

I guess I won't be submitting MindSpring's name to opensource.org.
Did you know that we were in the top .1% of all US stocks last year in
terms of market performance, and we run almost exclusively on open-source
software?  Woops, I mean free software.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net