Re: W3C as opensource "provider"

uh oh.  I'm not sure I understand Eric's response here.  Eric, can you
explain the remark?  Why can't non-profit entities not be on the "software
that qualifies"?  Speaking as someone who has some purchase power, I'd be
happy to see lots of people supporting linux software from anyone
including non-profit organization.  For instance, if the Red Cross was
using Linux software, I'd certainly be impressed!

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/