Re: FOR_PANEL moved, ORBit notes

Well, if I understood anything you just said, I would know how to fix it
;)

The trouble is, is that the extent of my C is "Chapter 8: Pointers"

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.