Re: Trouble with aclocal/autoconf in checked-out trees.

Ted> BTW, do you know what this means and how to fix it?

I know.  But first, please send more context when you report an error.
I could check in a fix for this directly if I knew where the bug was.
There are lots of files named `main.c' in the tree.  I count 33 in
mine.

Ted> main.c: In function `main':
Ted> main.c:35: `PACKAGE' undeclared (first use this function)

PACKAGE is a preprocessor define.  This error probably means that
main.c doesn't do `#include <config.h>'.  (There could be other
explanations, but this is the most likely one.)

Tom