Re: Trouble with aclocal/autoconf in checked-out trees.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey cygnus com>
- To: Ted Lemon <mellon hoffman vix com>
- Cc: Soren Harward <soren cinternet net>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Trouble with aclocal/autoconf in checked-out trees.
- Date: 07 Sep 1998 12:18:34 -0600
>>>>> "Ted" == Ted Lemon <email@example.com> writes:
Ted> BTW, do you know what this means and how to fix it?
I know. But first, please send more context when you report an error.
I could check in a fix for this directly if I knew where the bug was.
There are lots of files named `main.c' in the tree. I count 33 in
Ted> main.c: In function `main':
Ted> main.c:35: `PACKAGE' undeclared (first use this function)
PACKAGE is a preprocessor define. This error probably means that
main.c doesn't do `#include <config.h>'. (There could be other
explanations, but this is the most likely one.)
] [Thread Prev