Re: Trouble with aclocal/autoconf in checked-out trees.

> PACKAGE is a preprocessor define.  This error probably means that
> main.c doesn't do `#include <config.h>'.  (There could be other
> explanations, but this is the most likely one.)

Nope.  Main.c did #include "config.h".   The problem was that config.h
didn't define PACKAGE.   And I did say what the context was - building
gnumeric.   There's only one main.c that I know of in gnumeric.   Of
course, this begs the question: why main.c when gnumeric.c would be
more informative?   :')

			       _MelloN_