Re: everything SIGSEGV's
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey cygnus com>
- To: Soren Harward <soren cinternet net>
- Cc: Gnome Main List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: everything SIGSEGV's
- Date: 07 Sep 1998 12:16:10 -0600
>>>>> "Soren" == Soren Harward <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Soren> Guys, I've finally got everything compiliing now, but on
Soren> startup I get this error from EVERYTHING:
This message is generated by the session manager. It is not an error.
Soren> ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught
Soren> I'm working with the latest CVS stuff (current as of this
Soren> afternoon), and everything I try to run dies with this same
Soren> error. I'll be more than happy to send a stack trace or any
Soren> debugging info you want; just tell me what to do.
Choose a program you think the session manager should have started,
e.g. gnome-foo. Then run:
... wait until it dies
`bt' will print a stack trace.
] [Thread Prev