Re: FAQ release! Need help!
- From: Josh Steiner <jsteiner antioch-college edu>
- To: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin midway uchicago edu>
- cc: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>, Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>, justin openprojects net, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: FAQ release! Need help!
- Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 21:55:39 -0400 (EDT)
> The version of the FAQ I'm looking at says free software in some places
> and uses both terms in others. Looks fine to me.
> I think the important thing is to use both. Then no one gets too upset.
I 100% concurr. I understant the reasons behind Open Source (tm) but I
do not support rplacing Free Software with this term. I too think that
we should make refernce to both terms. If you chose just one, you are
100% guarrenteed to piss of a _sizable_ population of the free software
communbity. Lets be diplomatic.
Joshua W. H. Steiner - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://joschi.base.org
"A woman broke up with me and sent me pictures of her and her new boyfriend
in bed together. Solution? I sent them to her dad."
] [Thread Prev