Re: FAQ release! Need help!
- From: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>
- To: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin midway uchicago edu>
- cc: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>, justin openprojects net, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: FAQ release! Need help!
- Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 13:49:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 5 Sep 1998, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> The version of the FAQ I'm looking at says free software in some places
> and uses both terms in others. Looks fine to me.
> I think the important thing is to use both. Then no one gets too upset.
I don't think that this is enough of an issue to hold up the pending
release of the FAQ, which is presently locked down and being subjected
to the last round of review before its scheduled release this Tuesday.
After the v1.0 release fo the FAQ, I will disappear for a few weeks to
catch up on my job (paying the bills being a rather high priority for me.)
When I return and begin work on v1.1 of the FAQ, I will seek guidance
from the group on this matter.
Todd Graham Lewis 32°49'N,83°36'W (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux****** MindSpring Enterprises email@example.com
] [Thread Prev