Re: FAQ release! Need help!
- From: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis mindspring net>
- To: Josh Steiner <jsteiner antioch-college edu>
- cc: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin midway uchicago edu>, Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>, justin openprojects net, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: FAQ release! Need help!
- Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 22:19:19 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 5 Sep 1998, Josh Steiner wrote:
> I too think that
> we should make refernce to both terms. If you chose just one, you are
> 100% guarrenteed to piss of a _sizable_ population of the free software
> communbity. Lets be diplomatic.
All of this community involvement in the FAQ is really heart-rending.
I just wish I could get people to proofread it and contribute sections
as easily as I can get them to tell me what language to use in the parts
that I wrote.
Like I said, no change in this version, I will resolve the issue in 1.1.
In the meantime, I need someone to write a section on XML. If a member
of the language police wants to step up to the plate, then it would
tickle me pink.
Todd Graham Lewis 32°49'N,83°36'W (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux****** MindSpring Enterprises firstname.lastname@example.org
] [Thread Prev