Announcement: starting to write a RTF viewer

Hi everybody,

I've just decided to start writing a Gnome-based RTF viewer, following
the advice mailed to me by Mark Galassi.

Is there anyone who has begun doing something like this or has it
already been done?

If not, is there anybody who wants to join me in doing so?
At the moment I'm just seeking information about the RTF format, I'll
start writing the code next week.

I was also thinking of writing it as a ggv module or plug-in or
something similar, do you think it's possible?

The most important question is: does Gnome really need a RTF viewer?
:)

Christopher Gabriel

cgabriel@tin.it