Re: Announcement: starting to write a RTF viewer

On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Christopher Gabriel wrote:

> I was also thinking of writing it as a ggv module or plug-in or
> something similar, do you think it's possible?

Might this be good subject matter for a baboon module?  Anyone care to
comment on this?  When can we start developing components like this?

> The most important question is: does Gnome really need a RTF viewer?
>:)

I would love to have an RTF viewer!

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net