Re: baboon fix

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:48:08 -0400 (EDT), tlewis@mindspring.net
<ToddGrahamLewis> wrote:

>I had to change
>
>	#include <vfs.h>
>	#include <sys/vfs.h>
>
>in test/text-item.c and baboon/storage.c to get it to compile.  Not sure
>if this is brokenness on my system or a baboon issue, but I'm reporting
>it anyway.

Baboon is wanting libvfs's vfs.h installed, not /usr/include/sys/vfs.h

Miguel is going to make libvfs install its header files soon (right
Miguel?:) and then I'll change it for the final location.

There's nothing interesting in baboon/ right now, anyways ;-)
-- Elliot
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart
people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart
terminals.  -- obs@burnout.demon.co.uk