Re: baboon fix

On 3 Sep 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

> Baboon is wanting libvfs's vfs.h installed, not /usr/include/sys/vfs.h
>
> Miguel is going to make libvfs install its header files soon (right
> Miguel? :) and then I'll change it for the final location.

Ok.  I just wanted to throw it out to see if it was significant.  As
long as _someone_ knows what's going on, that's the important thing.

> There's nothing interesting in baboon/ right now, anyways ;-)

I've found the header files alone wonderful reading...

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net