Re: CVS modules

We are trying to move to having individual modules for applications
that are primarily worked on by a small team. The past few attempts at
making a 'GNOME release' have been hampered by the complexity of making
sure every piece of software under a gnome-* module is ready for release.
Since everyone has their own development cycle it is better to have the
majority of the projects live in their own modules, and let the people
working on that code release a source tar ball when they think its ready.

If you have additional concerns about this policy I'll be happy to discuss
it with you. I think in the long run it will make for better releases.

Dr Mike
msf@redhat.com