GTK for windows

Hi all!

I've uploaded latest sources from CVS and noticed that there are some
'#ifdef NATIVE_WIN32....' in the glib source codes. My question is: is this
from Tor Lillqvist's work in porting GTK to Windows? and is GTK windows code
included as well?

I am really interested since I am developping apps for Linux and Windows
using GTK (just testing right now), and usually I get sources from CVS for
Linux and from Tor's web site for Windows. And if from now they are the
same, just getting from CVS would do it.

Thanks