Re: Proposal for GNOME Developers' Guide

John R Sheets wrote:

> Here's my first pass at the overall structure for a GNOME
> Developer's Guide documentation suite.

Looks good and is needed.  I believe you are missing an important section though:
UI-Guidelines and implementation.  I'd like to think to people will start writing
their first GUI using GNOME, so it would be nice to have a description which goes
beyond the points stated in the GNOME UI-Guidelines and dwell a bit on thinks like
responsiveness etc. in more detail.

I'd be willing to help as well.

Jan.