Re: Proposal for GNOME Developers' Guide

George wrote:

> .... others are more special use libraries which could be covered in other
> areas ... (plus my brain does not register more then 2 or three names so
> I actually truly don't remember their names ..... :)

The more I sift through gnome-libs (especially libgnome), the more I think that a lot
of it will end up being spread throughout the dev guide, as it comes up.  And
libgnorba should definitely be covered with the baboon stuff, not with the config,
parsing, & file exec stuff in libgnome.  At least libgnomeui should be pretty juicy,
and stand on its own.  (FWIW, I cheated and brought up gnome-libs in Bonsai...my
memory's not that great either, especially with details.)

> ... it must be all
> that drain bamage I suffered while working on windows a few years back...

Ow, yeah, don't remind me!  <twitch twitch>

John