Re: Several compile issues

> In message <m0zUdZp-000kssC@Thor.local100>, "Mauro Condarelli" writes:
> | As far as I could determine some symlinks are necessary to compile.
> +--->8
>
> Your CVS is broken or out of date.  Make sure you have the most recent version
> and everything will be placed where it needs to be.
Uh?
I did a 'cvs update' this morning (about 20h ago) and there still are links missing
(or I do not really understand).
example:
pharmacy's autogen.sh tries to ". ./macro/autogen.sh", but there's no "macro" subdir.
I made al symlink to ../gnome-common/macro and all went well.
Is this the "approved" way or should i do something else?
I acknowledge the fact ORBit now includes libIDL (is that the same as the libIDL dir?
should I delete it?).

> | diff -ru GNOME/e/src/ttfont.c GNOME.build/e/src/ttfont.c
> +--->8
>
> You have FreeType-1.0, Enlightenment requires 1.1.  (This one tripped me as
> well until I realized that there was a version mismatch.  e/configure.in
> needs a test for the version of FreeType installed.)
VERY true.
I'm upgrading, THANKS!!

> --
> brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net