Re: Several compile issues

In message <m0zUdZp-000kssC@Thor.local100>, "Mauro Condarelli" writes:
+-----
| First of all the CVS tree contains a lot of things that IMHO shouldn't be the
| re.
+--->8

This much is true.  :-)

| As far as I could determine some symlinks are necessary to compile.
+--->8

Your CVS is broken or out of date.  Make sure you have the most recent version
and everything will be placed where it needs to be.

| diff -ru GNOME/e/src/ttfont.c GNOME.build/e/src/ttfont.c
+--->8

You have FreeType-1.0, Enlightenment requires 1.1.  (This one tripped me as
well until I realized that there was a version mismatch.  e/configure.in
needs a test for the version of FreeType installed.)

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu