Re: Problem with anoncvs? glib and gnome-xml are weird

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998, Daniel Veillard wrote:

> BTW, with the large number of independant packages/maintainers, I think
>   that Gnome would be a perfect testbed for Larry Mc Voy source management
>   framework BitKeeper [1].

BitKeeper is non-free for now, so we shouldn't use it.  (Larry, not a
flame; I support your license 100%, it just isn't appropriate for Gnome
IMHO, since Gnome is a GNU project.)

No flame wars please, I'm just trying to head off pointless discussion of
moving to BitKeeper. It would be hypocritical for a GNU project to require
non-free software in order to participate in it.

Havoc