Re: Problem with anoncvs? glib and gnome-xml are weird

> I was rather surprised at the number of diffs I got from gnome-xml this
> morning, so I removed my copy and re-checked it out.  But "cvs diff -Rc

Humm, I just comitted the following this night:
/gnome/src/gnome-xml -> cvs -z9 update
cvs server: Updating .
P ChangeLog
P Makefile.am
P configure.in
P tree.c
P tree.h
cvs server: Updating result
cvs server: Updating test
/gnome/src/gnome-xml ->

> gnome-xml" still returns a large number of diffs... is something wrong with
> the repository?

  Are you using one of the public CVS mirrors ? Maybe one of them is in
a bad shape :-\

BTW, with the large number of independant packages/maintainers, I think
  that Gnome would be a perfect testbed for Larry Mc Voy source management
  framework BitKeeper [1]. Larry does your project intent to support
  mirrored codebases, it seems that it's one of the scalability problem
  of CVS (with the lack of hierarchy) ?

 Daniel

[1] http://www.bitmover.com/

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,