Re: Panel and applet properties won't get saved

Richard> One more problem with gnome-session seems to be that it
Richard> doesn't really save my session. It brings up the help-browser
Richard> and gmc everytime I log in even though I always exit both of
Richard> them before logging out.

How do you log out?  It sounds like your session isn't being saved.

You should log out either via the panel (which will contact the
session manager for you) or by running `save-session --kill'.

Another thing to try: run `save-session' and then look at
~/.gnome/session.  It ought to contain the current state of your
session.  If it doesn't, something is wrong.

Tom