Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

>    If gwp is going to do all the things we need, then I would rather
> put our efforts there.

The issue with a project like a word processor is that it is not only
a complex program, but also a very big project: there are many things
to be done and so far all the work has been done by Seth Alves.

I am sure Seth wants to make his word processor the best free word
processor available, so you guys just need to help on the coding to
get the features you need actually implemented.

Miguel.