Re: _Xsetlocale reference?

In message <3628BE14.BCA9439B@smsi-roman.com>, John R Sheets writes:
+-----
| Hey, thanks for the advice, I'll have to look into it (although I'm hardly
| looking forward to the extra compiling).  Did you ever figure out what's
| causing it?  Are you running RH5.0, too?  If it's a common problem with
| RH5.0, I'm very surprised that no one else seems to have gotten this error.
+--->8

It's not that common, not like the XFree86 libz version mismatch.  I have a
"reference build" of GNOME on my RH50 box (for comparison to the Solaris build)
and have never seen the _Xsetlocale problem.  Then again, I have applied many
of the RH5 patches including updated XFree86.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu