- From: "Christian Lavoie" <clavoie enter-net com>
- To: <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Gnome-Panel Bug?
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:51:13 -0400
First, click on the Foot applet. Then the first option that appears is
System menu. Select it and choose to have it as an applet.
Now, try to remove the applet. What happens here is that it simply removes
the whole panel. Trying to fix it, I broke it even more, and now the panel
won't start at all. (Actually, it does start, but then disappears)
Using Debian 2.0, gnome 0.30-? (as found on ftp.jimpick.com on Thursday
1) How can I solve this?
2) Where's the file gnome-pane saves it's config?
Thanx in advance
] [Thread Prev