Re: CORBA interface to gnome calendar

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> 	http://www.imc.org/pdi/ - the vCalendar and vCard stuff.
> 	vCalendar support in Gnomecal has to be finished (basically,
> 	fixing a couple of bugs in the vCal data generation,
> 	supporting categories and attendees).
>
> 	http://www.imc.org/ietf-calendar/ - All the gory details of
> 	iCalendar, ITIP, CAP, IRIP, IMIP, and friends.
>
> Preston asked me to set up a mailing list to discuss this, so I'll
> make sure it is created and get back to you.

Ok, please do.  Oh yeah, one other thing, do you know off hand, if we can
add a record id field to vCal.  The reason I ask is because it is going
to be a royal pain to map pilot records to gncal ones without it.  Would
you be against having a separate file format, other than vCal for gncal
if this isn't possible?  It would basically be vCal with record id's.

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown