themes?

Could somebody tell me where I can find a snapshot of gtk with themes?
The faq says to get themes-gtk+ and themes-2 from cvs, the problem is my
linux machine is at home and not connected to the internet, so I can't
get it from cvs.

I already tried installing gnome with rpms, but the gtk rpm didn't
include themes.
I also looked on ftp.jimpick for gnome snapshots but these also included
a normal gtk version, altough there was a gtk-engines
thing, but this can't compile with the gtk+ snapshot.

Many thanks,

ps. If this is the wrong list for this question, tell me where I can ask
it.

--
Filip Peters
fp@metris.be