URL display code

Hello everyone,

a while back, I posted to this list about some code I wrote for displaying
URLs in a user configurable way.  I have just committed the code to
gnome-libs if anyone wants to try it out.

Just to refresh your memory, your program need only call
  gnome_url_show("protocol:whatever");
The code then looks at the user's preferences to choose an application for
displaying URL's of that protocol, falling back on a default client.

There is also a GnomeHRef widget (that is really just a button with some
underlined blue text, that calls gnome_url_show when pressed) to help use
this code in simple situations.

If you have any questions/comments about this code, mail me.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/