Re: ORBit.spec patch

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.- wrote:

> Here's a helpful bit for all those CVS rpm builders out there.
> Snatched shamelessly from the ee.spec file.

> > # Needed for snapshot releases.
> > if [ ! -f configure ]; then
> >   CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" ./autogen.sh --prefix=%prefix
> > else
> >   CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" ./configure --prefix=%prefix
> > fi

This part makes sense...

> > if [ "$SMP" != "" ]; then
> >   (make "MAKE=make -k -j $SMP"; exit 0)
> >   make

This part doesn't - either we need to fix automake to generate
multimake-safe Makefiles, or the extra 'make' isn't needed. Can you
elaborate on these?

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg