gnumeric 0.3 report

I compiled and link gnumeric 0.3 on the following platforms:

sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1
sparc-sun-solaris2.6
i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
i686-pc-linux-gnu
alpha-dec-osf4.0b
hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
mips-sgi-irix6.4

All was OK except:

- on mips-sgi-irix6.4, I had to disable -export-dynamic as libtool was
  not able to deal with it correctly

- on powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0, I had to use the -Wl,-bbigtoc to link as
  there was overflow of the table of contents, same as for the other
  apps in the gnome-* products (see my preceeding reports). The
  resulting executable makes a segfault as most apps on this
  architecture. This is probably due to a problem in gtk (same as ggv
  and ee)
$ gdb ./gnumeric
GNU gdb 4.17
This GDB was configured as "powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0"...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /scratch/happi/GNU.DESK/gnumeric-0.3/src/./gnumeric
Gdk-Message: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C

0xd0449a14 in _XConvertMBToCT ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0xd0449a14 in _XConvertMBToCT ()
#1  0xd0449920 in _XConvertMBToCT ()
#2  0xd04524ac in XmbTextListToTextProperty ()
#3  0xd0451fa0 in XmbSetWMProperties ()
#4  0x1002948c in gdk_window_new ()
#5  0x1010abb8 in gtk_layout_gravity_works ()
#6  0x10109174 in gtk_layout_class_init ()
#7  0x1000f068 in gtk_type_class_init ()
#8  0x1000ee44 in gtk_type_class_init ()
#9  0x1000e3fc in gtk_type_class ()
#10 0x1000e550 in gtk_type_new ()
#11 0x1010490c in gnome_canvas_new ()
#12 0x101d13a8 in workbook_setup_status_area ()
#13 0x101d196c in workbook_new ()
#14 0x101d1fe0 in workbook_new_with_sheets ()
#15 0x10000420 in main ()
#16 0x100001c8 in __start ()

Amicalement.

  *  Philippe Defert: Computing and Networks Division                    *
  *                   CERN,  European Laboratory for Particle Physics    *
  *      Un monde nouveau, tu comprends                          ////\   *
  *      Rien ne sera plus jamais comme avant                    \\\//   *
  *      C'est la fin de l'histoire, le rouge apres le noir       | |    *
  *                                                  J.J. Goldman | |    *