Gdk segfault messages

Hi

Using the new gtk-1.1.2 anf glib-1.1.3 along with gnome-0.30 I'm getting
the following message running gnothello:

Gdk-Message:
** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

I get the same message when I try to paste text from the X cut/paste
buffer into gnome-term, or any other gtk app where text can be pasted
using the mouse.

This is on an alpha running kernel 2.1.121, so this is not the alpha shmem
bug. Apart from this, gnome runs fine (or at least the same as on x86).
Has anyone else built gtk/gnome for alpha? Are you seeing the same
problem?

Cheers

Conrad

| Conrad Steenberg                        |
| Caltech, Mail Code 220-47               |
| Pasadena, CA, 91125                     |
| e-mail: conrad@srl.caltech.edu          |
| Tel: (626) 395-2965 Fax: (626) 449-8676 |