Re: A few things...

: Hi there...
: 1) A couple of suggestions about the panel:

: Is there a way to use the panel to change between applications a la bug
: '95? This is a feature I really miss.

Please don't think I'm being critical, I'm just curious: why do some
people want this feature when most window managers bind a window/task
list to a mouse button? That way you can quickly switch tasks from
wherever the pointer happens to be, instead of having to move the
pointer to the taskbar. To me a task list that is a permanent screen
fixture is a waste of real estate.

	- A