Re: gnews-hows it going?

>Casca goals:

[...]

>* Uses gtk-xmhtml for message rendering

I was wondering... is anyone working on gtk-xmhtml? It is kind of flakey
right now it seems, especially when scrolling. The text often gets
"blurred" and unreadable... And you can't select text from it, which would
be very nice to be able to do, especially in things like Balsa and a
news-reader. My knowledge is much below the level requiered to fix these
things though, so I'm wondering if anyone else is working on it?

Regards,
 Richard