Re: gnews-hows it going?

Quoting Hendrik Seffler (gnome-list@xion.owl.de):
> kozan@net1fx.com schrieb:
> > I've been working on a gnome news reader for a while now and it can actually
> > read news right now but the interface is still sorta crude.  I plan on
> > relasing  a first version any day now.
>
> Is this Newsreader based on any of the other Newsreaders out there or
> is it a complete rewrite? Were from will it be avaiable? From the
> GNOME-CVS?

  BTW, any chances to look at some code merge with Balsa ? IIRC, Balsa
uses Mutt code and some people are adding NNTP code support to the Mutt
sources. That would be great if some of the UI and Network code of both
project could be shared/merged.

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,