prior bug with arrow buttons on panel

I noticed that the arrow buttons aren't the only little icons that don't
properly rerender when themes are changed.  The modes in GtkICQ do the
same thing.  This leads me to believe that maybe this is a GTK/GDK/Imlib
thing and not an application thing.  Of course, I could be wrong.  Is
anyone else seeing this?

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

"Why do you bother with him? He's had thousands of people killed!"
"Yes, but perhaps he thought that you wanted it."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)