[Fwd: Could not autogen.sh]

--                 "Trying to get Windows to run on the hardware that
David Orme                  Linux typically [flys] on is like pushing
david@coconut-palm-software.com        an elephant through a keyhole"
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com           --Forbes Magazine

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> David J. Orme wrote:
> > Is this bad behavior from aclocal (ie old version) or is it bad behavior
> > from the glib install script (ie buggy glib install)?
>
> Bad behavior from me, aclocal knows its prefix.  :)
>
> If you are taking the "anything non-RPM in /usr/local" attitude you are
> going to have a rough life continuing to mix programs built for /usr and
> /usr/local.  Maybe consider un-installing autoconf, automake, libtool
> RPMs, and installing them manually into /usr/local.  Once that is done,
> and /etc/ld.so.conf knows about /usr/local/lib, then life should be
> grand.

Sounds like a good idea.  Does anyone know what RPM to uninstall in order to
get rid of autoconf/automake?

Regards,

Dave