Re: gnome guru

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Andrew S. Townley wrote:

> the user remains in the context of where the error takes place.  It also
> allows you to disable the back/next buttons (now we're getting MS-specific,

"sensitive" is what Gtk calls "enabled," so we are on the same page
here...

> but the concept is the same...) when the user activates the page.  You'd do
> this on the first page (disable or hide the back button) or if you had to
> require data before the user could advance to the next page.  This is also
> (one way) how you change the next to a finish button on the final page.

Right now GnomeGuru just changes to OK automatically if you're on the last
page. With a NextPage callback, it would have to get NULL from the
callback and also be at the end of its list I guess, but then again it
isn't supposed to call the callback until next is clicked... hmm, there
are issues.

Again, please feel free to hack on this... I don't have time to make it
any nicer just now...

Havoc