Re: GNOME API Documents, formatting issues

Scott Wimer wrote:

> The description of the function lives to the right of the function name.
> I'm hoping to add a section to the docu-comment block (in the src) that
> provides for a usage example.

Oh, yep.  Sorry, got mixed up.  I was thinking there was both a long and a
short version of the overall description, but there's only the long one.  The
short descriptions were for the parameters, etc.

So, never mind.  (c:

Incidentally, I agree with Miguel that the description should be the at the
end.  If you start getting into longer descriptions, it'll waste more
(vertical) space if you don't use the full table width.  Plus, it feels better
there....

John