Re: GNOME API Documents, formatting issues

John,

The description of the function lives to the right of the function name.
I'm hoping to add a section to the docu-comment block (in the src) that
provides for a usage example.  The example would be the last block in
the generated documentation.  There will also be a link made to the
lxr entry for each function.  For those who are online, that'll be nice
and handy.

regards,
scottwimer