Re: gnome-libs and gnomesupport
- From: Dominik Rothert <domi netcologne de>
- To: Jason Coposky <coposky ctc com>
- Cc: GNOME Mailinglist <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-libs and gnomesupport
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:35:13 +0100
On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 09:49:37AM -0500,
Jason Coposky wrote ...
> i was doing a nice, clean install and all was going well, but when i
> got to gnome-libs, did my autogen.sh and typed make,
> i was assulted with an error:
> no rule to make all in support.
cvs -z3 checkout support
cvs -z3 checkout gnome-common
Copy support/ into gnome-libs/ and it will work.
GNUPG Fingerprint: BB8F 7348 18AE 565F 6ABA 453F A964 3160 B20A 5726
PGP Fingerprint: 70 1C 59 75 D8 30 65 3F FE 1E D8 B5 89 EA 4B 5A
] [Thread Prev