Re: CORBA? COM/DCOM?

A fairly detailed comparison was done by some AT&T folks, in a paper called
something like "DCOM vs CORBA: Layer by Layer, Step by Step".  I found it on
the web; probably you could find it with any of the various search engines.
[I don't have my copy handy at the moment; sorry.]  I think I originally got
the link from one of the ORBit web pages.