Re: mico-2.0.5

> Hey all,
>
> thanks for all the information!
> after I made a 50mb swapfile like Benjamin (and others) told me, all worked
> out just fine.
> and fast (p166-32 gcc 2.7.2.3) too... well fast... it went ok.

I was having the same problem, and had previously assumed that I had some
self-recursive header file problems that were actually causing the system to
run out of memory.  Once someone pointed out that the mico compile actually
does require ~90MB of memory I had the problem solved in minutes.

It seems a lot of us were affected. Is there a FAQ somewhere that this can go
into?

- Cedric